We want your debt collection business.
It’s as simple as that. No sugar coating, totally straight forward. To earn that business, we offer you an industry changing 10% introductory rate.
How much does it cost to hire a debt collection agency?
Now obviously, we can’t earn a living at 10%, not with the rest of the industry charging well north of 20%.
We want to earn your business, and then stay in business to continue to service your accounts, still at some of the industry’s lowest rates.
Here are the requirements to qualify for our 10% Introductory rate.
- NEW clients only, this is your first experience with us, give us a try. Applicable to all claims placed the first 90 days. The rate is unalterable, no matter how long it takes to collect unless legal action is required.
- Claims must be less than a year old
- Claims must be greater than or equal to $500.00
- Claims must not have been previously serviced by another collection agency
- Claims must be COMMERCIAL DEBT COLLECTION. Commercial Receivers is not involved in consumer or retail collections.
- These rates do not apply if legal action is required. If legal action is required, see our rate sheet.
There it is. Give us a chance to earn your ongoing business with a one-time introductory debt collection rate of only 10%.
You probably filled out our Introductory offer form to get to this page. If not, please complete the form below, and we’ll be in touch to begin serving your account.
Click here for a downloadable claim placement form (.pdf), or place a claim using the online form, below.
Includes automatic Ten Day Free Demand Letter. If legal action is required, claims qualifying for less than Regular Rates are forwarded as follows: 25% 1st $2,000.00, 20% excess. Minimum claim: $500.00.
PLEASE PROVIDE ALL PERTINENT DOCUMENTATION INCLUDING STATEMENT OR AGING, INVOICES (IF NOT VOLUMINOUS), CONTRACT, GUARANTY(S), CREDIT APPLICATION, AND CHECK COPIES, AS AVAILABLE.
If you are unable to fill in a field, please enter “n/a” into the field instead of leaving it blank.